What can I expect of my body after we begin this work?
Some of the following may show up as a part of your individual ‘reset button’ experience as we start doing this work:
- Subsiding of Ovulation Pain or Menstrual Cramps
- Onset of Menstrual Cramps (not a bad thing… this is the uterus’ way of trying to jump in and help ‘dance ‘its way back to where it knows it is supposed to be)
- Dark, Odorous, Mucus-y, Clotty menstrual blood
- Fatigue (a detox response)
- Nausea (only a rare occurrence)
- Soreness in the pelvic, abdominal, or sacral region (see Post-session Self Care Document in Members Only Section)
- NOTE on Types of Pain: Dull, achy, crampy pain is normal for when we start doing this work. Sharp pain is extremely rare, largely unrelated, and an indication for seeking help from a medical professional.