Balance Your Hormones, Change Your Life!
COMPLIMENTARY PHONE CONSULT
Complimentary 15 minute Phone Consultation where we will discuss at length your:
- Reproductive Health Goals
- Health History
- Holistic Success Strategies for Moving Forward
1, 2 and 4 Month Care Packages offered include:
- Hands-on Bodywork
- Holistic Health Coaching
- Self-Care Homework Instruction
- Womb Care Starter Kit
- Vaginal Steam Herbs
Set Up Your Complimentary 15 Minute Phone Consult to learn more!
What is thought to be the root cause of many reproductive health issues according to the care model offered at The Womb Connection?
According to the Traditional Model of Care many reproductive and digestive health issues stem from lack of Homeostasis and Hemodynamics (2 big words for Balance and Flow) due to the malpositioning of organs and the stagnation that goes hand-in-hand with this.
For women, the well-positioned uterus is key (doctors often dismiss this as a factor noting the commonality of the tilted uterus. While it is common due to lack of knowledge and precautionary measures… it is, in fact, not normal according to practitioners of Traditional Medicine). Note the emphasis here: There is a big difference between the word “Normal” and the word “Common”. 70% of women have what is known as a tilted uterus.
For men, the health of the prostate is key.The work we do serves to allow the prostate to return to optimal function allowing for both short-term health of sexual function/sperm morphology/motility and long-term overall prostate health.
For women the uterus can become malpositioned in a number of ways:
- Fall to the tailbone (this could happen at a young age and impact reproductive health years down the road)
- Excessive weight gain in the midsection
- Excessively strong abdominal muscles (may cut off blood circulation)
- Pelvic ligaments that have weakened due to overstretching during pregnancy and birth
- High Impact exercise, running on cement surfaces, high impact aerobics, etc
- Lifting & carrying heavy objects before or during menstruation and too soon after childbirth
- Time and gravity
- Past surgeries
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Chronic muscle spasm around the low back and sacrum
- Emotional armoring
This list contains the most common organ displacement symptoms that may be improved by incorporating this holistic modalities offered.
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and or bladder
- Painful menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Peri menopause, menopausal symptoms
- PMS/Depression with menstruation
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances Pregnancy, aids in labor and birthing
- Pelvic congestion, pain
- Early stages of prostate swelling
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Prostatitis (mild)
- Impotence, Erectile Dysfunction (depending on cause)
- Digestive Disorders
- Low energy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic constipation
- Low Back ache
- Chronic indigestion or heartburn
- Restricted breathing due to tension
Almost every woman, even those who have had hysterectomies can benefit greatly from the Arvigo® Techniques through improved circulation, lymphatic drainage and a decrease in the formation of scar tissue.
Direct application over the uterus is not performed:
- During menstrual bleeding (Please do not schedule a hands on appointment during the 5 days before or while on your period).
- Within the first 6 weeks following a normal vaginal delivery or the first 3 months after a c-section
- For a woman using an IUD for birth control
- If cancer is present or suspected anywhere in the pelvis, or undergoing chemotherapy for this condition
- During the first trimester of pregnancy
Clients are directed to fill out the online Intake Form beforehand so that we may make best use of our time together. During our 15 minute phone consultation we will review medical history, current challenges, and discuss a number helpful holistic care options, some of which you may get started with right away.
After reviewing medical history and current challenges we will discuss the different Care Packages offered to determine together what feels like the best fit for you.
Initial Intake Care Packages (1,2, and 4 Month Initial Intake Care Packages offered) include:
- Hands-on Sessions
- Self Care Video and Hands-on Instruction
- Womb Care Starter Kit (includes organic herbs and oils)
- Diet, Detoxification, and Lifestyle Coaching
- Email availability for any questions that come up along the way
3,6,and 10 Session Follow-Up Care Packages are available beyond the Initial Intake Care Package for continued fertility or pregnancy care support.
- Please schedule hands-on appointments outside of the 5 days before and while on your period. Your uterus has its hands full during this time preparing for cleansing, is twice its size during this time and therefore less prone to movement.
- If you think you may be pregnant and are not outside of the 1rst Trimester of pregnancy please wait until you are are 12 weeks pregnant to schedule.
- If you have recently had miscarriage please wait until you are at least 3 weeks post-miscarriage and have no bleeding.
- If you have recently had a vaginal birth please wait until you are 6 weeks postpartum and have no bleeding.
- If you have recently had abdominal surgery or c-section please wait until you are 4 months post-surgery.
For our first hands-on session expect me to be a little more chatty than normal due to the fact that you are just getting to know me and the good work we’re doing together. We will both assess where your body currently is and work to help improve organ position and blood, nerve,energy, and lymphatic flow through our work together.
Suggestions for you include:
- Wear comfortable clothing so that when you leave you won’t feel body restriction after our session.
- Ask questions.
- Own your body. Let me know how pressure is and if you need me to add more or back off.
- Take note of how you are responding both physically and emotionally. If any kind of emotional release wants to come up- let it. (I can hold the space for this without playing therapist.)
- Make a post-session plan to further relaxation and detoxification. Clear your schedule if possible. Rest. Drink plenty of water, take an epsom salt bath, plan for a cardiovascular boosting walk the following day.
Some of the following may show up as a part of your individual ‘reset button’ experience as we start doing this work:
- Subsiding of Ovulation Pain or Menstrual Cramps
- Onset of Menstrual Cramps (not a bad thing… this is the uterus’ way of trying to jump in and help ‘dance ‘its way back to where it knows it is supposed to be)
- Dark, Odorous, Mucus-y, Clotty menstrual blood
- Fatigue (a detox response)
- Nausea (only a rare occurrence)
- Soreness in the pelvic, abdominal, or sacral region (see Post-session Self Care Document in Members Only Section)
- NOTE on Types of Pain: Dull, achy, crampy pain is normal for when we start doing this work. Sharp pain is extremely rare, largely unrelated, and an indication for seeking help from a medical professional.
Most clients are able to get pregnant within a couple of months of completing their Care Package. For those with chronic, long-standing disorders we may want to continue the work and explore utilizing some advanced techniques at our disposal.
If you do get pregnant (which we ideally want to avoid TTC for a short time to allow for thorough cleansing of the uterus) discontinue the Self Care massage and set up another 15 Min Phone Consult to discuss pregnancy care suggestions and how to move forward. Any left-over sessions may be used after you get out of the 1rst Trimester.
If I choose to take herbal preparations while doing this work will it interfere with any TTC medications prescribed by my doctor?
Herbal tinctures may be offered to those not taking reproduction enhancing pharmaceuticals. It is not recommended to mix the herbal remedies we provide with RE drugs as they may have a counteracting effect.
What are the best ways to set myself up for success in trying to incorporate this work into my life?
Some of the best ways to set yourself up for success for doing this work include:
- Keep all your self-care supplies next to your bed on your nightstand
- Enlist the help of your spouse or close friends to encourage/hold you accountable to doing your self care homework
- Get creative with reminders: examples may include 3×5 cards on the bathroom mirror, set reminder alarms, create a daily/weekly self-care checklist, etc…
- Simplify your life where you can. Try to reduce the amount of stress, items on your to-do list. Say No to others so that you can say Yes to yourself.
- Stay consistent with scheduling your hands-on sessions… (remember that it helps you RELAX too!)
While acupuncture is a favorite for many my (notably biased) opinion is that the work offered at The Womb Connection is powerful in that it has a stronger energetic and physical impact on the body and therefore less time and resource consuming.
If you’re open to the work I do recommend making use of a chiropractor in conjunction (within 48 hours of our hands-on session) to further release any restricted nerve and blood flow.
Herbal recommendations are made and some remedies are provided at additional cost.
Spouses/partners are highly encouraged to watch and learn from the the self care videos. If they are interested they are also invited to sit in on the last 15 minutes of the 75 min Self Care instruction appt (please schedule for your 2nd appt) as well as sit in on the 15 minute phone consultation.
If medical testing determines that your spouse is a contributing factor in your challenges getting pregnant it’s is recommended that you settle on the 2 or 4 month Care Package and split the appointments between the both of you.
We appreciate your cooperation in honoring our 24 hour cancellation policy for all appointments. Should you have an unexpected emergency or have your period start unexpectedly as a part of your ‘reset button’ process please feel free let us know via email through the website and reschedule at your convenience.
All other cancellations will warrant a $50 cancelled booking fee.